Friday, March 30, 2012

Book Beginnings on Friday

Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Gilion from Rose City Reader. Instructions are pretty clear: just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.

 This week's entry - Daniel Handler's The Basic Eight







I, Flannery Culp, am playing solitaire even as I finish this.





I loved most of the Lemony Snicket series so am curious where the author will aim this journey,

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! I got a huge kick out of the Lemony Snicket books.

    Thanks for joining me on Book Beginnings! I am very excited to take over hosting duties.

    Rose City Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete